Monday, September 22, 2008

A Scary Weekend




For those of you who don't know, my brother Trevor was in a car accident on Saturday morning at about 1:00 AM. He was on his way home from taking his girlfriend, Katie, home from the homecoming dance. He remembers the road to my house and then waking up as he was going over the sidewalk on the opposite side of the road and taking out the fence and jerking the wheel to try and get back on the road, which didn't work and he slammed into the tree in front of Yogi Nielsen's house. It took the fire department an hour to cut him out of the truck. It was a bad wreck, but he is doing good. He is home, but he has three broken ribs, bleeding in his lungs, internal bleeding and a few cuts and bruises, but he looks really really good and is doing well. I will put some pictures of the truck and the fence he took out as soon as I figure out how to get them onto my laptop. Here are a couple of pictures from the hospital. A couple of friends brought him some teddy bears that he slept with during his stay at the hospital. I will update in a few days! So look for the post!! Love ya'll!!

No comments: