Wednesday, September 9, 2009

CJ Farewell... Backtracking a bit...

August was a busy month! And I am sooo sorry that I didn't get a chance to blog. Life happens much too quickly and I forget about updating every once in awhile. I use to be really good and now i just, well... suck! The first of August, my cousin CJ had his farewell! He has of course now been in the MTC for a month, but alas... I still write about his farewell. For those of you who don't know of who haven't read my previous blogs, he is going to Bulgaria Sofia. And he is super excited and loves every minute of the process. He said that he is exhausted from all the doctorine they jam into your brain all in one day, but he loves it and is excited to go out and teach. Here are a few pictures from his farewell. He is a GREAT missionary already!
CJ giving his bro Chad all the brotherly advice that he can...
My whole family made it for the farewell, so we got the last picture of all of us together that we will take for 2 years.
Me and my GJ! aka CJ
His mom, Susie, had a rough time letting her son go...
The day he left for the MTC.

No comments: