Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday!


My cute little cousin Cassidy turned 9 years old yesterday! She is growing up so fast. Seems like just yesterday she was a little girl. We had a little family party for her last night. Christy made yummy chicken enchiladas and then we had cup cakes and ice cream. I was proud of myself, I only had a half of a cup cake and a tiny bit of ice cream. Cassidy got to open presents from the family. I'm a slacker and couldn't find one, so if any of you have a GREAT idea for me please share!! But she got a lot of new trains. Here's a funny story... Andrew LOVES trains right... well my grandpa got jealous of Andrew and his trains so he started buying some trains. Well then Morgan started playing with them too, which meant that Cassidy would play them with him as well. So for her birthday Cass got a ton of track and quite a few trains. I laughed that she likes them so much. She even got a pink one named Rosie that is battery operated and pulls the others around the track.
So here's to the little girl that can make the room light up with her smile, regardless of being a little goof or not! Happy birthday Cassidy, we love you so much!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Wow! I guess I just don't get out enough. I still thought she was about 4! Where have I been?

Jack and Daynalee said...

What a cutie! I hate that kids grow up. In my mind they are all stuck in the age I left them at! Crazy!