Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Belated Happy Birthday!

So I know this is TOTALLY late, but better late than never right? Emily turned 15 on the 24th of January. And we had a little party for her at Christy's house. I made her a cake, which she told me four months before her birthday that she wanted and it was a miracle in itself that I remembered. It was a yummy Banana Crunch Cake! It was basically amazing and Emily was excited that I remembered.
So funny story about Emily's birthday presents... When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday, she said that she couldn't think of anything, but she'd text me a list. So that is what she did which included: a charm for her cell phone, the cinderella story soundtrack, a movie, etc. So then a few days later she is talking to my grandmother and says that she told me she wanted the cinderella story 2 soundtrack, I was like oh wait what? You asked for the first one's soundtrack and she's like uh no and I said uh yes... anyway, what she didn't know was that my mom had already ordered her the first one and it was already on it's way.
Luckily my grandparents ordered her the second one, so she got both!! LOL!!! Anyway, what I really wanted to say about this girl is that I have gotten to know her alot better since I served in the young womens and I want her to know that I am proud of the young women that she has turned out to be. I am always surprised at the things that I learn from her. I hope that she got everything she wanted for her birthday!