Sunday, June 14, 2009

Crazy friends!

In the past 6 months, I have gained some more friends... well they were friends before, but now they are friends that I actually go and do things with, regardless of the age difference between all of us. We span from 33 down to 21. And you could never tell! We all act like we are 21, so it's a wonderful thing for all of us. We had a birthday party for Courtney at our friend Mandy's house (since she is the only one NOT living with her parents). She was turning 21, so we had a little surprise party for her. We told her that we were going to Roosevelt for poker night, little did she know that we would soon bust out the cake, feather boa and hair accessories. ROFL!!! Little did we all know that Felicia (Wren) would get jealous of Court's boa and steal it from her! RUDE!! Don't ask what the funky face is for... she was doing it all night. We had a good time for the most part, a little drama, but that's to be expected. LOL! jkjk But I have great friends and I am glad that I have them, they give me a reason to get out of my house and just have good ole' fashion fun again. It feels good and makes me feel young. We all have nicknames for each other. I am Rexi, short for Tyranasaurus Rex. Because one day we were trying to figure out the name of this band on this movie and I said that I had the movie at home, they told me to go get it and we could put it in and find out the name. I said well where are we gonna watch it and they said uh on your laptop. I said it's on a VHS... they then say, whoa T-Rex... so that's my name! Then there is Mandy, who's name is Extreme and we call her Remi. Everything with her is soooo extreme! Then of course, the reason for the party, Courtney. We haven't been able to figure out a real nickname for her yet, but we call her Roxy cuz she has Roxy everything! And we must not forget Felicia, aka Wren. She is always insisting that she is brown, not white, and one day at work she was chirping like a little bird. So we looked online and found that there is a little brown bird called a Wren. And so it was, that Felicia became Wren. Thanks guys for letting me be your friend and putting up with my crap! I love you all! Thanks for listen to me whine and complain about one thing or another. And thanks for the fun lunch dates and poker nights when we just let loose and have fun!

No comments: