Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sorry so long...

Okay so I totally know that I have slacked at putting up a post. But it was warm weather until recently and I was soaking up as much of the heat that I could. Unfortunatly I didn't listen to some friends when they told me that I should put on some sunblock last Saturday and got too much of it. Oops! The little brown stuff all over my legs is dirt. Trent and I had spent the whole day at my friend Mandy's house trying to put in her sprinkler system (please don't get me started on this, because it ended in bad bad drama). So this is what is new with us... NOTHING! I will have to do a post sometime when my husband isn't begging me to play a game with him (shhh don't tell him I said that) to show you the cute pictures of us at the zoo on memorial weekend. It was a blast and I will definatly post. But for now, just know that everything is great! I have decided that God gives us blessings in really small ways. A good day with family, a few laughs with good friends, and a little down time to recooperate from them both! ROFL! But I will definatly post! I have about four that I need to do... so look forward to the next instalement (can't spell) of our lives, boring as they may be. Love to all those who read!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Mel, this is such a coincidence, but this week we took our kids to the pool and when Dave asked me after we got home, "Do we really have to give them baths?" I said, "Yeah, my friend Melanie Park Clegg's hair turned green from swimming in the pool one summer," (didn't you go almost every day??). And then I got thinking about how you and I always ended up sunburned at our activities. Some things never change, eh? :)

julie said...

Glad to hear that you are all doing good over there across town...BUT...I have missed your posts, so don't wait to post too long...some of us love to keep updated on your life and READ all about whats happening :)