Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Grammy!

My grandma's birthday was yesterday! October 12... and I want ya'll to know that my grandma is not old! Despite what she might tell you, she is not. She is only 69 years old. Not old at all! So we had a party for her yesterday at Christy's house. We had a scruptious dinner for her, which consisted of mashed potatoe's and rolladin (don't know if that is spelled right) but it is a German meat. SOOOO good! MMM... the thought alone makes my mouth water. Oh and then there was a whole bunch of other stuff, but the important stuff was mentioned! Then I made an angel food cake with cool whip and heath bar frosting. I love that cake! It's not only delicious, but I made it with sugar free cool whip so my gramps could eat it and we could all be a little more healthy! (gotta sneak that in somewhere!)

My grandma is an amazing woman and I love her to death! I hope that she had a wonderful birthday and has many yet to come! Happy Birthday Grammy!

No comments: