Sunday, November 15, 2009

I love to see the temple...

About a month ago, I was in the Salt Lake area and I was a little bored. So I thought that I would take a little drive to a place that always seems to bring me to what the meaning of life really is. I sat at the temple grounds for nearly 30 minutes. Watching wedding pictures being taken, engagements happening, people going in for a session, and just looking at the scenery and loving how beautiful the fall is and the temple in the background. I took a few pictures. I was nervous about getting out and walking around because I didn't want to disturb the events taking place. But here are a few of my favorites.

1 comment:

Jack and Daynalee said...

I just love the temple. I find myself there when life seems the hardest. I love sitting on the grounds and feeling such peace.