Sunday, November 15, 2009

Very Interesting Concert

Two of my best friends and I went to a concert on October 30th. I was super pumped and we bought t-shirts before hand so I didn't have to worry about spending an arm and a leg for a shirt or anything else they had for sale. There were two opening bands... and they were uhm... weird! But I wasn't going to let anything stand in my way of having a great time with my friends and listening to The Sounds. While the performance was happening I happened to catch a glance of someone I thought looked familiar. Not like a person I know personally, but someone I had seen before. So I asked my friends if they had seen the guy. They looked close and sure enough, it was Chet from the Real World Brooklyn! He was there in the front row, taking some pictures. We got some far away pics, but we really wanted to go down and get one with him. The place was packed and hard to leave, so we just hoped that we would see him when it was over. Sure enough... HE WAS! And we got a pic with him. He is from Utah originally and we asked him if he traveled with the bands. Turns out he was friends with one of the singers of the opening bands and met up with him in Salt Lake and came to the concert for fun. It was great! I had a good time with my friends and was glad that I got to spend some time with the girls.

1 comment:

Jack and Daynalee said...

That is SO crazy! I started watching that season and then got rid of TV during the middle. But I did know who you were talking about so that's fun.