Sunday, November 15, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance...

I am totally addicted to any TV show that has pretty much anything to do with dance. But my favorite is I got an email that said that tickets went on sale, so I got on and bought tickets on the 21st row!!! I'm sure we could have got better seats, but it was still good seats. Lights went out and the opening number began... I was super excited and started cheering. They performed all of my favorite dances, addiction, battlefield, calle ocho, bank robbers, the necklace, paso doble, and my personal favorite and touching breast cancer routine. Here are a couple of pictures that I happened to get.


All too soon it was time for the last number. I had a great time with the girls! I love these women and the only thing that would have made it better is if my Grams, sweet Cassidy and Aunt Shelly could have made it with us. I know they would have loved watching the performances. Here is who went with me. My mom, Megan, Susie, Christy, Lindsey, Jennifer and Emily. We have to go next year for sure!

1 comment:

Jack and Daynalee said...

That sounds SO fun! I'm so jealous. And how fun that you got to go with your family. Looks like you guys had a great time. Don't ya just love girl time!