Monday, February 1, 2010

Late Post for Thanksgiving and Christmas

So I know that we are MONTHS past these two holidays, but I need to just write a short paragraph about them...

Thanksgiving...
We had an amazing Thanksgiving, thanks to my Aunt Susie and her family. They did a great job with the turkey, stuffing and potatoes. And everyone else contributed in other ways, but I have to say (sorry in advance Grammy) that it was the best turkey I have had in my entire life! It was just so juicy and yummy and I can't explain it, but it was SOOOO good. I had a great time hanging out with my family! Before we ate, me and my cousins got together for a little "photoshoot" for fun. Here are some of the pictures that we took.





Christmas...
I love Christmas time! It is by far my favorite holiday. I love being with my family and having an opportunity to just watch movies, play games (thanks Megs for Killer Bunnies... no one wants to play with me, could be the name? lol), go bowling , or just sit and talk with them. This year was a little different because we were missing my cousin CJ who is currently serving a mission in Bulgaria and enjoying every minute. So that was a little weird to not have him there, but we did get to talk to him for awhile. We all gathered in my grandparents kitchen and put the phone on speaker. I just love getting to spend time with everyone and hear what is new and exciting in their lives. I do have to say that my favorite thing about this Christmas, was getting to spend some fun times with Andrew and Olivia.




Just watching them be excited about silly things makes me wish I was a kid again. To forget about all the bad in the world and just think about how much good there is when your a kid. No fear, no hate, no dissappointment over silly things, nothing ever seems bad when your a kid... I am grateful for those two little people in my life. So for this Christmas season, I have to thank my Heavenly Father for giving me two little people in this world that I want to be a better person for. Thanks to my amazing family for the love they give me every day and of course for all the laughs that we have shared throughout the years! I love you all!

No comments: