Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!!


My Mother, Aunt Susie, Aunt Shelly, Shelly's sister Jen and her Mom and I went to go see the movie on Saturday!!! We had a great time with a girls day, started off by going to the Holy Cow boutique, lunch at Olive Garden where I had a nasty piece of chicken. Then we hit the movie! It was a very good, and I look forward to going and seeing it again VERY SOON!!! And to add to my great happiness, I was reading on the Stephenie Meyer website and they are going forward with the production of New Moon!!!!!! YIIIPPPPEEEEEE!!!! I am so excited I can barely stand it. Edward and Bella will be played by the same people, thank heavens! And they will start production very very soon! So if you haven't seen the movie yet, GO! It's so good and then after you've seen it give me your review. Bella is played really well, she is clumsy and weird. And Edward, wow! I thought when I very first saw that Edward would be played by Robert Patterson I was deeply disappointed that he was going to play the very Edward that I had pictured in my mind to be played by someone more... well... handsome, dark haired, etc. But I was very much impressed by Robert and thought that he did an amazing job and look forward to seeing him play Edward for the other movies to be shot! So to Stephenie Meyer and the producer I say, JOB WELL DONE! It was very very good and did not disappoint me at all. Can't wait for New Moon!!!!!

1 comment:

nadine said...

hey mel, I saw it twice. And loved it both times. Hopefully I will see it again. There were somethings that I was kinda expecting more, but the way I saw the book and the way the director sees it are way different. I still loved it.