Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree... Oh Christmas Tree...

Tonight for family home evening we finally decided that we should put up our tree since Christmas is not far away. So I got the call while I was at my dear friends house, that if the tree was going to be put up, then I'd better get the ornaments out of the shed. So I of course headed home. But on my way out the door, my friend Skye and I had discovered something pretty cool. It was snowing!!! YAYA!!!!! First snow of the year. Of course it didn't last very long at all, but it was snowing. I hurried home and discovered the Trent had already set the tree up, we just needed to fan it out a bit and start putting up the decorations.


We had a blast doing it and the tree looks great. Now those presents that I wrapped last week don't look so dumb just sitting against the wall.



My mom and I found some hats in the spare room and thought it would be fun to put them on... this was the result.
It was nice to spend some time with my family, with no distractions, well almost... (who knows what Trent was doing on my laptop while my mom and I were putting up ornaments). Oh well... it's Christmas and NO ONE is allowed to ask questions. Our one hope is that you all have a very Merry Christmas and the that Lord will bless each of you during this season.

No comments: