Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Message Delayed... Sorry :(

Okay so I know that Easter was last week, but I haven't had time, patience or energy to write anything. I still don't, but I thought that I had a bunch of cute pictures that were taken, so I should share.

My Easter weekend started with Thursday, helping the bunny dye eggs! Four different colors, big pots and about 20 people. OH and a few cracked eggs... lol! I invited a couple of my friends, Felicia and Courtney to help dye eggs. It was alot of fun. We took about 45 minutes to get all of those eggs dyed. We had to pack them all up then we stored them in the store cooler to keep them safe. I forgot my camera, so I don't have pictures of the fun.

However... I do have pictures of the morning of the big hunt!! It is basically family tradition to help the bunny hide all those eggs for the city. So my family, being the amazing people they are, came out and helped!!! YAY!! I was super excited to see a few more of my family members than is usually here.




I love my family and was sooo glad that I could share this special occasion with them.


It was a cold cold morning, but it was well worth it for the faces of all those kids. I got a picture of my cute cousin Peyton lining up for the hunt! He is the cutest little kid in the world. I was glad that they came out for Easter.

As soon as the hunt began, I took off running to try and get to the other side of the field to watch Andrew run to get some fun Easter presents. I missed the beginning, but I made it to see him show off his stuff. He is the cutest nephew in the world!!! I love him to death!! He had a fun time hunting, but an even better time, helping my grandpa throw candy out to the kids standing in line to see the bunny. Olivia did good too! lol... she didn't hunt of course, but she got a little book thing, I think. And soon fell asleep. So she didn't get to see the bunny, but her mom and brother sure did!

Overall that part of the weekend was GREAT! We had a fun time at the hunt.

No comments: